Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Conference Photos!

To my great relief, our Gender Equality Conference last week was a great success. There are plenty of things I wish I had done differently, but that just leaves more room for improvement come next year. And I look forward to working extensively on gender issues in the meantime using the valuable wisdom gained from this crazy experience. I'm glad it's over and want to share some photos with yall:
Having fun with ice breakers!



Thoughtfully pondering gender issues.



Resourcefulness at its finest.



Yoga time.



More quality learning and sharing.



Some debates were more heated than others.



The fearless leaders determining the next course of action. Ha.



Look at all our certificates! So proud.



Volunteers really stepped up. I'm so grateful and impressed by what we accomplished.



So happy to be done!

2 comments:

Lily said...

Hi! I see your Gender Equality conference was a success! My very best congratulations! It must be so exciting to take part in this event - the subject is very important and interesting. Good luck!

Anna (pronounced AH-NA) said...

Congrats! I'm proud of you! What a way to make a difference. If you altered even one opinion in a positive way, it was worth it. Good job!